I Love Spring! ...Bloggers Spring Tag!
Hurrah for a 4 day week and a lovely extra long bank holiday weekend!
It doesn't look likely the sun is going to come and join our enthusiasm but thats no excuse to not participate in the fun Spring tag that is doing the rounds in bloggersphere at the moment and as seen on Miss Budget Beauty's blog.
Happy Easter Everyone!
1. Favourite spring nail polish Right now I'm raving about Essie Fuji, it's £7.99 and a pale white shade with subtle pinky undertones. It goes well with everything and looks bright, clean and fresh - perfect for Spring! (Full review coming soon!)
2. Must have spring lip colour I like coral or nude lips this time of the year. Something more light and natural. What shade usually depends on my outfit too. I prefer creamier lipsticks to matt and always hold them in place with my No1 lip product - Lipcote.
3. Show us your favourite spring dress I bought this tribal print pink smock recently in River Island for £30. It caught my eye as it's bright, lightweight and easy to style - it'll make a great beach cover up too!
4. Favourite flower Cheery spring daffodil's housed in a cute vase are my favourites for this time of year! Bunches are often found at the till in Supermarkets and usually only £1 for a dozen and instantly brighten up any windowsill and mood! Bargain!
5. Favourite Spring scarf/accessory I love statement jewellery, especially this bold H&M necklace I bought for £10. I find them great to perk up a plain tee or jumper when you're having a lazy day. They look fab peeking out from under shirt collars too!
6.What Spring trends are you most looking forward to? I've bought a lot of pastels but unfortunately haven't worn many of my Spring purchases as it's been so cold! I like the bright neon colour block, 90's and sports luxe trends ...although I'm not sure I can pull it off!
7. Favourite Spring candle? 'Riding Mower' by Yankee Candle (...even though I suffer really badly with hayfever!) It has a lovely freshly cut grass, cool breeze, summer garden scent. I'd probably love a Jo Malone too, but I have more sense than money unfortunately at the moment!
8. Favourite Perfume/Body Spray Chanel Mademoiselle, Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb and Miss Dior - Cherie - any time of the year! :)
9. What is Spring like where you live? I live next to a 290 acre urban park in London so it is really lovely once the sun's out. I'm really lucky to have this green space on my doorstep in the City and my two Chihuahuas Loki and Boo love it too! Below is a snap I took of the parks lake last Autumn and Loki enjoy the park sitting in the sun!
10. What is your favourite thing about Spring? Digging out my sunglasses, the lighter, longer nights and the fact we have beer gardens, jugs of Pimms and alfresco dining to look forward to!
11. Are you a Spring cleaner? I usually have a massive clear out and a charity shop/eBay listing sesh...which often results in me buying back a load of toot too! I made the mistake of washing my windows recently thinking Spring had sprung, but of course it rained/snowed/hailed the next day - typical!
12. Any plans for Spring break or upcoming vacations I'm off to Champneys for a few nights in April for Jamie's birthday treat which will hopefully be a nice relaxing break. I've never been to a spa before, so I'll be writing a post on my experience soon! We've also booked a holiday for September to enjoy our last bit of sun before it turns cold and the Coca Cola Christmas truck is back making an appearance again!
...Whats your favourite time of the year? Do you like Spring and Summer, or are you all about the chunky knits and cosy nights in?
Why not give the Spring Tag a go? xx